Due to a number of new client accounts, we’re looking to appoint a Paid Social Media Manager to look after our clients paid social media activity.
Reporting directly to the Head of Social Media, you will support them in the day to day operations of the Social Media team helping to oversee a team of Junior Social Media Coordinators. Your primary role will be managing the agency’s paid social media output creating campaigns in Facebook Business Manager, optimising channels, monitoring their performance, analysis and reporting.
What we’re looking for…
- Extensive experience in creating engaging social media content from a paid perspective
Someone who is creative in their approach
- 4 years’ experience within a Social Media role – With a demonstrable track record of 2+ years’ experience of Paid Social Implementation
- SME knowledge of digital and social platforms
- The ability to manage workloads and distribute responsibilities to junior team members
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi task
- An excellent communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and how we can take action based upon it
- Excellent presentation skills and highly articulate to present key ideas and strategies
- Experience in team management and / or mentoring and coaching others
- Paid Social Implementation – creating campaigns in Facebook Business Manager, optimising channels, monitoring their performance, analysis and reporting
- Paid Social Performance –planning, forecasts and recommended KPI’s for input on new business research and pitch document creation
- Paid Social Results – delivering the monthly KPI’s set for you allocated clients and work towards long term client objectives
- Reporting – detailed reporting on all Paid Social related data and create actionable insights, which could grow income by spotting opportunities with existing clients
- Channel Innovation – develop new strategies, methods and suggestions for the team and clients
- Channel best practice – Help create, implement & up sell paid social
Here are some great reasons to apply:
- A great agency working environment
- Health benefit scheme
- Quarterly team nights out
- Training and development opportunities
- 20 days holiday per year, plus an additional day for each year worked and additional Christmas closedown days
If you’re interested in applying, send us your CV, a covering letter outlining your skills.
Evidence of experience and references will be requested.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Strictly NO recruiters please