Platform81 is an award winning digital marketing and design agency with offices in the North West and Midlands. Our mission is to deliver a winning digital formula with an explosive impact for high growth businesses.
Due to the scaling of operations in our Stockport office and an increase in the number of new client accounts, we’re looking to appoint a SEO Specialist to look after our clients.
If you have a keen eye for solving SEO issues and the ability to devise and implement SEO strategies, then this is the role for you. We are looking for someone who can:
- Perform onsite and technical SEO audits and either implement the changes themselves or communicate effectively what’s required to our in-house developers or 3rd parties
- Research keywords and effectively optimise
- Good knowledge of all industry tools.
- Devise SEO strategies to achieve ROI for clients by setting key goals
- Be hands on with off-site SEO practices such as link building and blogger outreach
- Liaise with content teams to devise content marketing plans
- Work with our web team to ensure new websites are search engine friendly
- Produce regular client reports
- Keeping the wider team updated on client accounts
- Keep informed of the latest news in the world of SEO
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in the following areas (but not limited to):
- Experience with WordPress CMS platforms
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Backlink auditing
- Penalty resolution i.e. Google Panda and Penguin
- Building a strong site architecture
- Crawl budget / optimisation
- Site speed optimisation
- Be familiar with tools like Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs
- Migrations of website from old to new or to new domains
- Local, regional and national SEO strategies
- Content marketing and link building methods, i.e. blogger outreach, citations etc
- Work in collaboration with our content and paid search and social teams
The successful candidate must have an excellent knowledge of SEO practices and 2+ years’ experience of doing a similar role, preferably within a Digital Marketing Agency. They must have a clear passion for SEO and have a keen eye for detail.
Here are some great reasons to apply:
- A great agency working environment
- Health benefit scheme
- Quarterly team nights out
- Training and development opportunities
- 20 days holiday per year, plus an additional day for each year worked and additional Christmas closedown days
If you’re interested in applying, send us your CV, a covering letter outlining your skills.
Evidence of experience and references will be requested.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Strictly NO recruiters please