Due to a number of new client accounts, we’re looking to appoint a Social Media Community Manager with a proven track record of creating original and engaging content to deliver impressive results.
Reporting directly to the Head of Social Media, you will support them in the day to day operations of the Social Media team helping to oversee a team of Junior Social Media Coordinators. Your primary role will be developing and executing social media content calendars across a variety of clients. We’re also looking for someone who has experience of managing paid social media as part of these plans, creating campaigns in Facebook Business Manager, monitoring their performance, analysis and reporting.
What we’re looking for…
- Our ideal candidate would have strong written and communications skills, social media and blogging experience
- Someone who is creative in their approach
- Great copywriting skills
- Confidence in presenting, analysing and reporting on social and digital results and strategies
- Experience in creating paid social media campaigns and Facebook Business Manager
- 3 years’ experience within a Social Media role – With a demonstrable track record of 2+ years’ experience of Paid Social Implementation
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi task
- Knowledge of basic image editing is a plus
- Developing social media strategies for clients, setting KPI’s, and increasing digital audience engagements
- Contributing to creative ideas for social/digital content
- Planning social content calendars, ensuring content is regular, relevant and engaging
- Paid Social Implementation – creating campaigns in Facebook Business Manager
- Reporting -delivering the monthly KPI’s set for your allocated clients and detailed reporting on all Social Media related data
- Creating enticing imagery to accompany campaigns
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimised copy for clients blogs
Here are some great reasons to apply:
- A great agency working environment
- Health benefit scheme
- Quarterly team nights out
- Training and development opportunities
- 20 days holiday per year, plus an additional day for each year worked and additional Christmas closedown days
If you’re interested in applying, send us your CV, a covering letter outlining your skills.
Evidence of experience and references will be requested.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Strictly NO recruiters please