We’re thrilled to welcome Callie to Platform81! Callie joins us as our new Account Manager and her focus will be on building strong and sustainable relationships with our growing customer base.
Find out more about our new starter below:
Loves: Being outdoors, sheep, baking, Christmas
Hates: Frogs and canals
1. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Short, funny, caring
2. Quickly sum up a day in the life of an Account Manager.
Start the day with a strong bucket of coffee, then plan your day, calls, emails, catch ups with clients and colleagues.
3. What would you be doing if you weren’t working at Platform81?
Going for a good walk up a hill, at the park with my family, cooking a big family meal, watching a Christmas film (any time of the year).
4. Describe your dream holiday?
Love a good UK holiday either on the Isle of Anglesey or up in the Lake District.
5. Favourite food?
6. If you had to be on one reality TV show, what would it be and why?
Bake off – I love to bake, but I know for a fact the nerves would get the better of me and I’d end up putting salt instead of sugar in a cake.
7. What’s the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever spent money on?
Toys for my daughter she is far more interested in the TV remote, empty box, basically anything that isn’t an age appropriate toy.