We’re delighted to welcome Lizi to the P81 team! Lizi is our new Senior Graphic Designer and she brings a wealth of experience in graphic design, with over 8 years’ experience in the industry. Lizi will be involved in some exciting new projects for our growing customer base, so keep an eye out for more news coming soon.
In the meantime, get to know more about our new starter:
Loves: Horror films, pets, snacks
1. Describe yourself in 3 words…
Curious, tenacious, chatty
2. Quickly sum up a day in the life of a Senior Graphic Designer?
Usually my day starts by spending time first thing looking at my favourite artist, agencies, social media for inspiration for the day. Then I check my emails, getting smaller jobs out of the way and prioritising other jobs on the agenda.
The work itself can be a mixed bag of web design, design for print or animation. It involves collaborating with my fellow designers and developers, having calls and meetings with clients and other colleagues to share work and take briefs. Every day is a bit different and that’s what makes it great!
3. What would you be doing if you weren’t working at Platform81?
If money wasn’t an object I’d live on a farm somewhere and have my own animal shelter.
4. Describe your dream holiday?
Seeing nice things and eating nice things, preferably somewhere hot.
5. Favourite food?
6. If you had to be on one reality tv show, what would it be and why?
Gogglebox – minimum effort is required to be a star, just relaxing, and talking nonsense about TV!
7. What’s the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever spent money on?
My cat’s fancy dress costume